MILESTONE & ACHIEVEMENT
As part of KENDEK group’s emphasis on quality, KISB, KPSB & SPSB have all achieved
ISO 9001-2000 certification on 27 October 2003 by NQA for the following categories:-
- for the trading and distribution of component parts, machinery for the dipped latex and palm oil industries;
- for the design and manufacture of component parts, machinery for the dipped latex and palm oil industries
- for the design and provision of turnkey projects for production line, manufacturing plants and technical know-how in production processes for the dipped latex products industry and palm oil mill industries
In recent years, KENDEK have also received numerous awards and accreditations that serve as testament to our business success and product quality and innovation. They are set out as follows:
|Year||Milestones / Achievements|
|2000||• December 2000, KPSB commenced operations.|
|2001||• KPSB was granted Pioneer Status [Certificate No. P. U. (A) 31/95] by MITI under the Promotion of Investments Act 1986, for the following categories:|
i) Machinery for dipped latex products industry and other
ii) Parts thereof for the above.
This Pioneer Status is valid for a 5-year period commencing from 1 June 2001 and expiring on 31 May 2006. Set up research and development (R&D) department on June
2001 to expand new product range from component parts to machinery and equipment. Developed new machinery such as auto tumble dryer and beading machine.
|2002||• Designed, engineered, tested and commercialized the Group’s first unit of Electronic Dry Condom Tester to improve the accuracy of detecting pinhole leakages on condoms.|
|2003||• On 27 October 2003, KPSB was accredited with the Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001:2000 certification by the National Quality Assurance Limited of UK.|
|2004||Developed an improved range of auto tumble dryers with the incorporation of a ‘double-dry’ concept where both internal and external surfaces of the gloves can be dried concurrently. This is more hassle-free and reduces the manual work required to turn|
• Developed the first in-house unit of the Pearl Grinding Mill machinery to cater to the dipped latex products market.
|2005||• Developed a double former conveyor chain and double former holder set for thholder rubber glove industry.|
• Won the Golden Bull Award – Outstanding SME. (Kendek Group).
• Awarded the prestigious Product Excellence Award under Industrial Excellence Awards by MITI (Kendek Group).
• Awarded the prestigious Enterprise 50 Awards.
• Awarded the Emerging Business SME under SMB Awards (Kendek Group).
|2006||• Awarded the prestigious Enterprise 50 Award.|
• Awarded the Product Excellence Award under SMB Awards. (Kendek Group).
|2007||• Awarded Selangor Innovative Excellence Award.|
• Awarded Selangor Export Excellence Awards.
|2008||• KPSB was granted Pioneer Status for: “Automated Machinery, Foil Sealing Machines, Foil Printing Machines and Parts thereof for Condom; Complete Dipped Latex Production Line for Glove, Condom and Balloon.”|