KPSB & SPSB produces component parts of machineries and equipment and production lines for the dipped latex products industry, in particular the rubber glove, balloon and condom sub-industries. Most of these products are for replacement of existing ones or to
be used for the production of new machineries and production lines.
The main component parts manufactured by KPSB & SPSB are conveyor chain, nylonfiberglass former holder set, metal former holder set and component accessories.
The competitive edge of KPSB & SPSB in the component parts market segment is as
• Flexible manufacturing modular set-up that caters to customers from different industries;
• The availability of in-house production tooling supports for high production uptime. This often translates into prompt delivery of parts, while maintaining optimum usages of the production resources;
• Continuous improvisation of production process, with successful implementation of through-put time, cost reduction measures, and improved product performances and life.
Machineries and Equipment
This involved the manufacturing of offline machineries and equipment for the manufacturing of dipped latex products such as rubber glove, condom and balloon. Amongst the machineries and equipment produced are the auto tumble dryer, cyclone dryer, pearl grinding mill machine, inspection and test machines.
Most of the machineries and equipment are produced on specified demand by the customers; either as part of their continuous replacement programs or as machineries and equipment to complement their new, latest production lines. As such, most of the
machineries and equipment made at this Division tend to vary from one customer to another – despite being of the same machineries and equipment types.
The competitive advantage of the Kendek Group in its products is as follows:
• The products are highly-customized to suit the production and efficiency needs of each customer, with strong emphasis on inter-personal rapports, feedbacks and cooperation throughout the design, procure, engineering, production, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning phases. The Group is keen to provide these services and individual products on a package basis.
• As an integrated manufacturer, the products of KPSB are supported and complimented with after-sales services which include, amongst others, collection, servicing, replacement, repair and maintenance from its sister company, KISB.
The after-sales services are often complimented by a dedicated team of engineers and technicians that provides valuable technical advices to the customers with regards to the conditions and care of these machineries and equipment.